The ideal drink for add a spicy note to your cocktail parties!
- 60 ml of Espelette pepper vodka
- 120 ml of tomato juice
- 15 ml of fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops of Tabasco
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of celery salt
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 shaker
- Ice cubes
- 1 strainer
- Tumbler glass
- Add all ingredients (except the celery stalk) to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain the mixture.
- Fill your glass and garnish it with a celery stalk.
Your Bloody Mary will pair perfectly with fresh charcuterie, spreads or veggies. Cheers!