Tantalize your taste buds with this summertime recipe.
- 400g of sea bream fillet
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 3 lemons
- Lemon vodka
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- Chop the onion and keep it cool.
- Rinse the sea bream and cut it into small cubes.
- Salt your fish and add the lemon juice.
- Add the grated ginger, mix and let it sit for about ten minutes.
- Peel and crush the garlic clove.
- Cut the mango and avocado into small cubes.
- Mix the garlic, mango, avocado and chopped coriander.
- Add the fish and onion.
And it’s ready!
Serve your ceviche chilled and add a few drops of lemon vodka at the last minute. Enjoy!